Monday, March 14, 2011

Exciting times for Naomi.

The salon is coming together and from all the photos and video I have seen it looks beautiful. The gang of 3...my husband Terry, Naomi and her boyfriend Grant, have worked really hard. I think it will be another 2 weeks at least before Terry returns to Spain....but I am fine and coping well by myself.

The card class girls are making their first twisted easel card.

The pyramage is by Le Suh.
The peeloffs are Starform 1138, 844.
The backing paper and card is from my stash.
The flowers are from various suppliers including a wonderful lot I got from Ebay a couple of years ago!

I am entering it for the Gingerloft challenge 13.

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty amazing!! I love this type of fold. and I love your layered card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and fun, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html
    (ends March 18)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! LOVE it! Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft!

    ReplyDelete