Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm back....home...

and the weather has been a little changeable but lovely and warm.
It was wonderful being with Naomi and Grant helping prepare and then being with them for the opening of Elegance Salon in Torquay.

As you can imagine there was very little time for any card making. It has taken a few days to get back into the crafty swing so I decided to recycle some old cards for sale for a drop in centre I am helping with. Hopefully the profits can help fund this very necessary project. Spain has a huge unemployment problem at the moment and many families are really suffering.

I would like to add the above card to the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge #144.
PaperPlay Challenges #22.
Fab'n'Funky Challenge 'What'eva'.


The card class I run has now taken a break for the summer so I am going to enjoy experimenting and playing. I will post some more photos soon. xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and fabulous detail. Love how the image stands out.
    Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete