Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Been a busy week

but managed to make this card.
I bought the sheet of images ages ago and knew I had some lovely paper that would match it perfectly. I had a few less at my class this week but it meant we could play with the Bigshot...one of my favourite craft purchases! I spent ages wondering whether to buy it or not but I am so glad I did. I have had it for a few years now and wouldn't be without it. The main problem I have is getting hold of the dies as many companies don't deliver to Spain...or if they do they have extortionate postage charges.


Life is very busy at the moment. My dear Mum has decided to sell her house and move into a retirement apartment. It will be a huge transition for her as she leaves the house and town she shared with Dad for over 20 years, but we all know it is the right thing for her. Difficult enough selling a house but try doing it from Spain..ha ha I look forward to sharing some of my experiences in my blog!!!




This is my DT cardfor Ruby's Rainbow Challenge which is Lace.

Card Supplies:
Card blank Ollie Doodles.
Border using Spellbinders Triple Scallop Die.
Center using Marianne Die.
Bigshot.
Lace and backing paper from stash.
Bling from Papercellar.
Image from Buyology.
Greeting from Anitas.

3 comments:

  1. hun, i love your lace-card! the shapes are so beautiful!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card...beautifully embellished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gorgeous
    Well Done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete