Friday, September 21, 2012

First Christmas card.....

using some design paper I have had for ages...and could never get it to work on a project.
However I am pleased with the finished result....and have now got all of my Christmas goodies out of their boxes ready for a few weeks of enjoyable card making.


As you can see I have finally managed to get myself an embossing mat to use with my BigShot...and I love the effect. I am not sure why I have not got round to it before....but I can assure you it will now get well used...even my Husband commented that I was using certain embossed dies on all my cards lately..oops!



Card Supplies:

Card blank, Ribbon,DP, button are from my stash.
Lace is from my Mum's stash.
Bling is Papercellar.
Border was cut from Edgeabilities.
Corner is a Marianne's Creatable die cut.
Flowers are punched using Woodware punch.
BigShot.


Card Challenges.

Paper Play Challenge : Choose a Holiday.

Have a lovely week....I am preparing for a visit to Torquay. Hopefully Mum will be moving into her new apartment...I can't wait to soak up that view.

Hugs,
Sandra
xxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment