Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another post from me today...

I am on a roll!!!


I thought this card would prove quite easy for the girls...I couldn't believe how wrong I was...they nearly all decided they couldn't dry emboss using the Glitter Girls boards...and refused to have a go!!!! I had taken spare card for them to practice on but after the first one refused they all followed suit..apart from some of the more experienced ones. It was so funny...I thought about writing to the Glitter Girls and telling them!!!

Card Supplies:
Embossing board and tool - Glitter Girls.
Border - EK Success Arch Scallop.
Butterfly - Marianne Designs.
Bling - Papercellar.
Card blank and peel offs from stash.
Tumble dryer sheet to ease embossing.

3 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous cards Sandra, love the flower soft one looks so fresh and springlike, wish the weather was like that here, not the very cold rain and wind. Im with the girls in your card class, I dont like the glitter girls boards, find them really awkward to use, must be a knack to it, give me my bigshot any day for dry embossing!
    Hope you are well
    Hugs
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandra.The boards did have some lovely designs on them but like Kat go for the easy option nowadays. Gosh mine are gathering dust somewhere long forgotten. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete